We’re hiring! Join our team
Arizona Care Management Solutions, LLC is a life care consulting company dedicated to assisting older adults navigate the journey of aging. We are committed to helping clients age well, with dignity, and quality of life.
As a company, we create an environment where everyone’s expertise is utilized, and we share our successes and challenges with one another. We explore the interests of individuals on our team to promote professional growth as well as work-life balance. Taking care of ourselves strengthens us to take care of our clients.
Because every client is unique, there is no end to the challenges and rewards in our company.
- Are you a self-starter looking for work that provides a variety of challenges and surprising rewards?
- Are you looking to use your experience and skills outside of a hospital or insurance-based system?
- Do you desire to have some flexibility in your schedule?
- Is empowering and guiding seniors to have a quality of life important to you?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you!
Call 928-300-0172 and ask for Kristin.
Elder Care Manager
We are currently seeking an Elder Care Manager to join our growing team. You will work closely with the co-founders and a team of similarly motivated professionals wanting to make an impact for our ever-growing senior population.
As an Elder Care Manager, you will:
Return to top
- Provide comprehensive assessments for each client.
- Design and implement an individualized care plan to meet the client’s needs.
- Conduct regular scheduled check in visits to monitor overall health and disability.
- Advocate for your client at doctor appointments and during emergencies.
- Develop and facilitate family meetings and open lines of communication.
- Coordinating discharge plans and placements.
- Guide clients through end-of-life planning.
- Educate clients and families on available resources and benefits.
- Be accountable for scheduling client’s appointments and transportation if needed.
- Keep detailed notes to facilitate continuity of care between clients’ physicians.
- Attend and participate in team meetings on a weekly basis.
- Dedicate yourself to ongoing education.
- Network with other professionals in the industry.